Monday, July 7, 2008

Last week I went to my grandparents for are family reunion. It was so much fun. My grandma has a big farm and there is a big canal and I went in with a raft. It was fun. We almost flipped over but we didn't. I'm so glad that we didn't flip over. Then we swam up stream. It was so hard.

Then when we were coming home my brother Zack said let's go and look at Knotts Berry Farm so we did . Then we noticed that my dad was in line to pay for parking. We told him he would have to pay. Then my mom payed and shouted we're going to Knotts Berry Farm. I was so excited.

My Aunt Elisabeth took us to her families chicken farm. At it were tons of chickens. I got to hold them. Then we went to go see her sisters kittens. It's funny because I have a dog named Lucy and she has a cat named Lucy .I got to hold Lucy the cat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! We did have a great time didn't we? Love you!

Joe said...

I am so glad that you had a great time at the farm, Knotts Berry and I cannot wait till you next post.