Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sun Splash

Yesterday I went to Sun Splash with my friends. First, we went to this big splash pool and every 10 minutes there were huge waves. Sometimes I would dive into the waves when they got closer to me. It was so much fun. After that we went on a water slide shaped like a V. We call it a v thing because it looks like a V. We went to the top with a tube and me and my friends got a triple tube. My friends were getting scared but I wasn't. The most embarrassing thing is that the life guard needed another person to help us get through this gate. When they pushed us down it went so fast and it was fun. We also went to this water slide that reminded me of toilet. I was first one down when we went on it. You go through this big tube into this big toilet that goes around and around. Then you go through this big whole. We also went to eat. We all had a sandwich that was good. Then we played some more. We went on Lazy River and saw my friends brother. Then we had to go home. It was a blast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had fun with your friends yesterday. It is great to make memories like that. Don't delete your comments after you read them. It isn't like email. You want to keep them on your blog. Love you.

Unknown said...

I wish there was some water fun like that near me. It's starting to warm up and you make itsoundso fun!